LIFE ON THE LAKE
Private, Members-Only, Full-Service Marina
At Discovery Marina, boat owners will find everything they need to maintain their vessels at Lake Coeur d’Alene. Our marina provides in excess of 100 slips capable of housing boats from 20 to 40 feet in length. In addition to the full-service marina, Gozzer Ranch offers a private Lake Club on the water with amenities such as casual dining at Eddie’s Lakeside Bar & Grill and a wealth of outdoor recreational activities.
ON THE WATER’S EDGE
Our private, waterfront club at Discovery Marina provides Members with a casual, fun and energetic atmosphere. Amenities include:
- Outdoor picnic areas and cabanas for families to set up and relax for the day
- Club-owned watercraft ranging from personal watercraft, kayaks, canoes and sailboats to power boats
- Outdoor recreation areas for boccie, croquet, beach volleyball and other sports
- Fishing tackle for use by Members and their guests
- Individual locker facilities and changing rooms for Members and their guests
- Lounge areas to relax with family and friends in the rough-hewn, classic mountain lake lodge
At Discovery Marina, not only will you enjoy today’s modern luxuries, you will also experience all the pleasures of yesteryear in the beautifully handcrafted cedar-wood dock slips equipped with power and lighting, all skillfully created to be an extension of your home at Gozzer Ranch.
- 142 boat slips capable of housing boats from 20′ to 40′ in length
- Full-time service staff to maintain private boats and prepare them for use
- Utility hookup and services ranging from cable television to gourmet catering for parties
- Several fueling stations located across the lake
Hutton’s General Store
Hutton’s epitomizes the atmosphere of a 1940s mercantile, complete with a soda fountain, wood-fire pizza oven, light groceries and fresh produce. Members can use an honor-system tab even when filling up at the retro gas pump. This one-of-a-kind store is also open to the public. Here, you can mingle with members of the local community and swap fishing stories over root beer floats. Or sample a made-to-order pizza baked fresh in an old brick oven. Be sure to pick up one of the specialty items sold in mason jars; fruit preserves, apple butter, salsa, country-style beet eggs, and pork hocks are just a few of the tasty options.